Fun Facts About India
- India has the largest postal network in the world.
- Kumbh Mela gathering of 2011 with over 75 million pilgrims was even visible from space.
- Mawsynram in India is the wettest inhabited place in the world.
- It’s illegal for foreigners to take Indian currency out of India.
- India has the world’s lowest meat consumption per person.
- In India, there is a vigilante group called the “Love Commandos” that offers protection from harassment to couples from different castes who fall in love.
- Freddie Mercury and Ben Kingsley are both of Indian descent.